Our online portal operates in accordance with the current legislation and performs a set of technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety of processed and stored personal data. Our main purpose is to ensure protecting the rights and freedoms of customers in the processing of their personal data, including protecting the rights to privacy.
Purpose of processing personal data
The purpose of processing, including the collection, recording, systematization, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data, is the improvement of our services.
Principles of processing personal data
When processing personal data, we adhere to the following principles:
- compliance with the law of receipt, processing, storage, as well as other actions with personal data;
- processing personal data solely for the purpose of improving our services.
- collecting only those personal data that are minimally necessary to achieve the stated processing goals;
- the implementation of measures to ensure the security of personal data during their processing and storage;
- observance of the rights of the subject of personal data to access his or her personal data;
- compliance of the storage periods of personal data with the stated processing goals.
What information do we collect?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your device to track your visit to the site and examine your preferences when viewing pages, and sometimes to save settings between visits. Cookies help site creators collect statistics on the frequency of viewing certain parts of the site, and also help to make sites more convenient and easy to use.
Cookies placed on our website are used for:
- tracking the number and type of visits to the site and its pages, so that we can determine which parts of the Site work well and which require improvements;
- saving your preferences in the screen configuration, including language and country;
- collecting statistics on the number of users and their manner of using the site;
- increasing the speed and efficiency of site pages.
Links to other sites
This site may contain hyperlinks to other sites that we do not control or monitor. These websites are not subject to this Regulation, and we are not responsible for their content and for the rules that govern their handling of personal data. You use such links at your own risk.
We recommend that you read the rules that these sites are subject to and check how they protect your personal data, as well as how trustworthy they are.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
The transfer of personal data to third parties is possible in exceptional cases only with the consent of the user, unless this obligation arises as a result of the requirements of law or upon receipt of a request from authorized state bodies.
Storage of your personal data and data protection
Your data will be stored on our servers. We have taken the necessary measures to ensure that your personal data will be properly handled and protected appropriately and that they will be processed on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions.
We will treat your personal data as confidential information. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized disclosure or access, alteration, misuse, accidental or illegal destruction or loss.
However, all changes will be published on this page, and if these changes are significant, we will also provide additional notice. Each version will be indicated at the bottom of the page.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at any time.